In GOOD HANDS

Well I got up feeling pretty good so I skipped going to the chiropractor. Now my body says, "you should have gone...you should have gone!" Tremors were less prominent today but I experienced two bouts with dystonia. I did get a little then in the yard But was afraid to stay out too long. Hopefully, sleep will come quickly this evening - 5 a.m. will come oh too soon! Rachel Clark, the nurse in charge of scheduling, called to see if I needed anything and mentioned how she was looking forward to meeting me tomorrow. I, also, am eager to meet her and the many doctors who will participate in screening me for this new chapterof my "Coping with PD" virtual book. Reminds me of the Samaritan woman who met Jesus at the well John 4. I am forever adjusting to the unexpected. The Samaritan woman unexpectedly 'stumbled' on the Living Water she needed for eternal life. Her faith was demonstrated by her eagerness to share her new found Friend and Hope with her whole village. Life is full of uncertainties: people come and go, opportunities knock and then disappear, goals are set with high expectations and then sometimes unachievable. But the most effective lesson I can learn is that to trust in GOD for support and guidance especially when I'm overwhelmed with the 'newness' of relationships or situations will ultimately help me to see purpose in my life. Every person I will meet tomorrow is there by design. What I give to or learn from others will help me grow. I pray that GOD will open that Door of Opportunity of the Unexpected and allow me to share Living Water with new friends. And above all else, no matter what happens, I must remember I am in GOOD HANDS! My course has been set - I'll welcome the good in all of tomorrow. Psalm 40:4-5 4 Blessed is that man who makes the Lord his trust, And does not respect the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies. 5 Many, O Lord my God, are Your wonderful works Which You have done; And Your thoughts toward us Cannot be recounted to You in order; If I would declare and speak of them, They are more than can be numbered.

0 replies:

Blog Archive